Highway™ Turbo (USB-C to Lightning cable bundle)
Deluxe 2-Port USB-C/USB-A Car Charger
(USB-C to Lightning cable bundle)
Just Mobile Highway™ Turbo is the newly enhanced high-performance in-car charger for your USB-powered devices. Finished in high-grade unibody aluminum with diamond-cut beveled edges and knurled surface, Highway™ Turbo accentuates any car with modern sporty styling.
Featuring a powerful 18-Watt PD/QC USB-C port that fast charges an iPhone to 50% full in just 30min, and a high-power 12-Watt 2.4A USB-A port, Highway™ Turbo plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter socket to deliver fast, reliable charging for all the USB-C and USB-A power-hungry devices, including the latest iPhones and Android phones, Nintendo Switch, powerpacks, and wireless earphones.
An Apple-certified, premium quality USB-C to Lightning fast charge cable is included. Highway™ Turbo is the universal car charger for all your mobile needs.
Model: CC-200 + DC-612SI
- Premium aluminum finish
- One 18W USB-C port and one 12W USB-A port
- Simultaneously charge 2 devices
- Supports both Power Delivery and Quick Charge
- Smart chipset allocates optimum voltage/current
- Multi-point protection circuitry
- Green micro-LED power light
- Input: 12-24VDC/3A Max
- Fast charge USB-C input
- USB-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A 12V/1.5A 18W (PD2.0/QC3.0)
- USB-A Output: 5V2.4A 12W Max
- Total Power Output: 30W Max
- 3.4 x 3.4 x 6.5cm
- 34.5 g
- 1.3 x 1.3 x 2.6 inch
- 1.21 oz
- Highway™ Turbo
- AluCable™ USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Tablet: all
- Smartphone: all
- Laptop with USB-C Port
- Any devices with USB-C or USB-A Port
Q: Is Highway™ Turbo compatible with new iPhone ?
A: Yes, just use the original Apple Lightning cable that comes with new iPhone.
Q: Can I charge iPhones/iPads simultaneously?
A: Yes, Highway™ Turbo supports charging two devices simultaneously.
Q: Is Highway™ Turbo compatible with 24V outputs?
A: Yes, you can use the car charger on a 12-24V cigarette lighter socket.
Q: If my smartphone does not support PD or QC fast charge, can I still use Highway™ Turbo?